My body and its correlation to space

Subjectivness and the truth of objectivness. We see what we know. But how can one possible
learn how to see what one does not know by simply analyzing, or observing. It is impossible!

There is only one way of getting close. One must strip ones-self from the authority of choosing what to see and what to know. By stating ground laws and rules for what information one is permitted and has to observe one is pushed in new directions, by the stated laws. Filteringen out information without any subjective influence. This is the beauty of the logic and rationality, it allows us to be truethly objective in our analysis. It's displayed in "The RATIONAL Body".

What is remarkable with my effort, though, is that I of course have failed. Catastrophically. It was
doomed to happen of course thy I was always in-charge. I have through this scetch still choosen to
filter which lines to draw and not to draw, manipulating the whole concept of the exercise. Manipulating the objectiveness to subjectivness. AND RIGHTFULLY SO, Hence the picture would have been a black spot without my interaction. Logic combined with intuition may possibly create beauty...?

However, I have pushed the boundries of my knowledge with this exercise, thanks to the using of rationality.. Seeing things that I wouldn't have without them. This experience and exercise taking me just a fraction bit closer to a TRUE observation of my body. And therefor I am very satisfied with this work.







Kommentarer

Populära inlägg